The Museum-Laboratory was created in 2003 within the environments of the Primary School of the Comprehensive Institute "F. Gonzaga "with the purpose of experiencing our history. The museum consists of two rooms in which two classrooms have been reproduced: one in the first half of the 1900s and the other after the second post-war period. Original furnishings and teaching materials are preserved, as well as school documents from 1843-1970.
Through the preservation of documentary materials and workshop activities, the Museum aims at keeping alive the memory of the past. In classrooms of the past, school life becomes a way to create emotions, bringing children and young people close to both local and national history. The museum contains teaching and pedagogy books from the late 19th and the early 20th centuries, notebooks and student researches, end-year teacher reports, secretarial documents and correspondence. There are also photographs, historical, geographic and scientific maps; furniture, such as desks, blackboards, abaci and wardrobes.