Ruggero Ruggeri Municipal Theatre
Around 1670, Ferdinando Gonzaga, Duke of Guastalla, decided to build a theatre in “Piazza della Rocca”: even though the foundations were laid, the construction work never started. In the meantime, a different site for the theatre was chosen. The building still preserves the facade of that time, as well as the U-shaped plan. It was restored several times - due to a number of fires - and in the 19th century it took its current shape.