The Oratory stands in the place of a pillar with the image of the Holy Virgin of the Ghiara. It was built by the brothers Vecchi-Chitò Giovanni and Battista around 1900, designed by Prof. Raffaele Baratti and by the mason Marco Zambini and opened to the public in 1909. A painting on the altar of an unknown artist depicts the Madonna adoring the Child, reporting the date 1517. The oratory has a gabled façade oriented towards the west, framed by twin pilaster strips, completed by a triangular frontispiece.
Oratory of the Holy Virgin of the Ghiara